Cosplay Costume Station

Welcome to Cosplay Costume Station Trustedeal.com to look for what you need.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Second Surprise ---- FF Rinoa Cosplay Costume


As thin as possible the clothing is, and we often think like that. Maybe shorter, thinner is better in such hot days. Well, the similar problem ever bothered you?

Final Fantasy Rinoa costume


Yeah, today, I introduce the second surprise, FF Rinoa Cosplay Costume. It’s summer wear. And FF fans, you can pay more attention.


Final Fantasy Rinoa cosplay clothing
What’s your first feeling at the sight of this? Aha, it’s a common one? If you answer like that, um…I think it’s not totally wrong. Maybe you like it on account of a simple reason: love me, love my dog, right? I’m the one like this. :)

Comparing with the former one, I prefer the second style. Seemingly light, and distinctive, this design is more eye-catching.

Actually, the zeal for cosplay is enough to liven up the role. Don’t believe it? Yeah, put some proves in front of you. 
 
The rests are Saya's works.
 How are you feeling? I bet, if you are armed with confidence and zeal, you'll get a big success in you Rinoa cosplay show.

1 comment:

  1. Hai!!

    I just found your Rinoa pictures, and I have to say: You are gorgeous, and make a wonderful Rinoa! I do have a question regarding the costume, however: did you make this? or purchase the one above?

    I want to be Rinoa this year, so I am trying to get everything together for my costume. :) I am horrible at sewing, so I'm trying to avoid it if possible. I know the best ones are made, however.

    ReplyDelete